We are looking for experienced full-stack software engineer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications running Desktop/Mobile Web.
- Work with the team to develop work plans and break down tasks for deliverables
- Define and build internal APIs for the company’s product team.
- Write reasonably optimized but always readable and stable code
- Write automation tests to reduce bugs in production code
- Work with the team to enhance deployment processes and monitoring to improve up-time.
- Support our business customers with clear documentation and timely technical support
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned by Director Operations or the Chief Technical Officer
- 2+ years in software development
- Experience in architecting and building ExpressJS / NodeJS applications.
- Experience in developing React JS based applications.
- Experience in unit testing code with JEST / Jasmine / Mocha / Chai is desired.
- Some understanding of distributed systems
- Demonstrate experience in automated code testing
- Use of version control
- Strong verbal and written communication.
How to Apply
To apply online click here or send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to email@example.com marking the subject as “3561”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3561 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 22 February 2019
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.