NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details
Our client a well-established FMCG Manufacturing is seeking to fill the role of a Planning Assistant.
- Focal point and monitor assigned areas to ensure material delivery dates meet production needs.
- Assist in ordering material, sign daily work and facilitate weekly meetings
- Assist with internal and external inventory counts, as well as other special projects
- Organize and implement scheduling activities for assigned parts using ERP systems.
- Make acquisition demands for warehouse stock through request of demand plan
- Ensure the steady flow of materials necessary for operating a manufacturing line
- Lead and/or assisting the planning and scheduling of material delivery
- Manage the supply of products to customers, making sure there are adequate materials
- Monitor trends and customer requests to create and maintain inventory schedules
- Organize and schedule customer deliveries also process customer shipment inquiries or complaints and schedule changes or cancellations for shipment orders.
- Process good receipts and good issues in timely matter
- Degree in supply chain management and/or engineering a
- 3 years of progressively experience in materials control / Demand planning experience in a lean manufacturing environment.
- Experience with ERP systems a plus.
How To Apply
All applications should be received on/before 21st February, 2019