- A Diploma in any of the following fields; Quantity Survey / Building and construction or its equivalent and relevant qualifications from a recognized institution; and
- Must have KCSE C- (Minus).
- Squaring dimensions and abstracting for the preparation of Bills of Quantities;
- Preparation of specifications; and assisting in the preparation of payment certificates.
All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following additional documents
- Tax Compliance Certificate
- Clearance from HELB where necessary
- Clearance from the Ethics and anti-corruption commission
- Certificate of good conduct from the police
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications attaching copies of their certificates and testimonials, and send to the undersigned on or before 5th March, 2019 at 5.00 p.m.:
BUSIA COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O PRIVATE BAG -50400