Our client offering printing services and general office supply is looking to hire Sales Agent.
The research assistant will assist with inhouse research. The successful market researcher will be able to conduct consumer preference tests, analyze autonomously qualitative data, trends, strategies and competition aiming at increasing competitiveness.
- Client management, by visiting potential/existing customers, demonstrating products and advising on best solutions for the client
- Present and promote company products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing or related field of study
- 2 years’ experience in sales, marketing or business development especially dealing with promotional items.
- Experience in tender preparation is an added advantage
- Proficiency in sales report
How To Apply
All applications should be done on or before close of business 6th February 2019 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted