The Davis & Shirtliff Group is the leading supplier of Water and Energy solutions in the region. The Group is Kenyan based and operates through a network of Kenyan branches as well as regional subsidiaries in Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia, Rwanda, South Sudan and DRC. The company has a total complement of over 700 highly trained and professional staff spread across the region.
We are looking for qualified and talented young accounting professionals to fill the position of Accounts Intern.
This is a three month internship programme that provides a challenging and stimulating work environment with excellent growth opportunities. Candidates who are successful in this programme stand a chance to be deployed within the company’s business units on permanent basis.
- General ledger maintenance and analysis.
- Cash office operations.
- Bank reconciliation and cash book management.
- Job costing.
- Management accounts preparation
- Graduate in a relevant discipline from a recognised university.
- Minimum Upper Second Class Hons Degree.
- Fully Qualified CPA(K) or ACCA.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Basic computer skills including MS Office packages.
- Experience in financial packages will be an added advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Agood team player
How to Apply
If you meet the set requirements and would like to be considered, please apply by 12th April 2019.