Job Ref: LBDA/HR/MADM/03/2019/10
The position reports to the Chief Manager – Human Resources and Administration in performing the following duties and responsibilities:
- Ensuring timely work planning, programming of the departmental needs and leave roaster administration.
- Monitoring of the attendance register and supervision of filling of office records
- Overseeing the Authority’s Transport systems including motor vehicle operations – allocation of vehicles to supervisors, recommendation of timely service and repair of vehicles and issuance of fuel registration orders.
- Administration of utilities i.e. electricity, water and telephone and security arrangements.
- Determining and implementing of general office services and accommodation
- Organization and implementation of effective inter office and outputs communication systems
- Management and safe guarding of Authority assets and the administration of staff Attendance and Movement Registers
- Administration of office supplies and equipment and provision of protective gears and clothing
- Identification of departmental KPIs and provision of regular monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Performance management including realization of PC obligations and conducting periodic staff performance appraisals
- Administration and management of Authority transport, Registry, Residential houses, general office and accommodation and security services.
- Administration and management of office supplies and equipment, protective gears and clothing and utilities i.e. electricity, water and telephone.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business administration, Human Resource Management or relevant social sciences degree from a recognized University
- Post graduate qualifications in HR, CPS (K) Final or equivalent could be an added advantage
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in a senior management position.
- Knowledge of Kenya labour laws governing employee matters.
- Outstanding leadership skills and ability to delegate responsibilities effectively
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Meets the requirements of chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications with detailed curriculum vitae and photocopies of all testimonials stating current position, remuneration, contact telephone numbers, names and addresses of three (3) professional referees to reach us on or before 9th April 2019
Applicants must also submit clearance certificates from the following:
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Ethics and anti-corruption commission
- National Police Service
- Credit Reference Bureau
Submit your application in a sealed envelope with the respective job reference number clearly marked to:
The Managing Director
Lake Basin Development Authority
P.O Box 1516-40100
Soft copies should be sent by email to info@Ibda.co.ke
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Lake Basin Development Authority is an equal opportunity employer