Our Client in the ICT industry is currently looking to hire Application & Integration Developers.
The Application Development and Integration role is responsible for building and implementing functional programs in collaboration with other technical members throughout the application development life cycle. A desirable candidate needs to be an enthusiastic software developer who is passionate about delivering systems that transform lives and add value to businesses.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional applications writing clean code
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new products, applications and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
- Build Proof-of-Concepts (POC’s), internal tools and production systems that strike the appropriate balance of time/cost/security/performance/scale/maintainability.
- Service the Support and QA teams as a Subject Matter Expert whenever required
- BSc in Computer science or its equivalent
- At least three (3) years’ of relevant experience in a busy organization
- Good knowledge of Spring boot, and Angular frameworks
- Good knowledge of software version control tools like GIT
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Strong knowledge of one or more relevant database technologies e.g. Oracle, NoSQL, MongoDB, Hadoop, KDB/OneTick, MySQL
- Demonstrable Agile experience (SAFe, Scrum, Kanban).
- Proficient on Linux platforms with knowledge of various scripting languages.
How To Apply
Applicants who meet the minimum qualifications are encouraged to apply for consideration by sending their CVs to email@example.com