AFGM GRADE 11
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have: –
- served in the grade of Driver II or a comparable position for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- a Current driving license free from current endorsements and valid for all of the classes of vehicles, which the driver is required to drive;
- a First-Aid Certificate Course lasting not less than one (1) week obtained at St John Ambulance, or Kenya Institute of Highway and Building Technology (KIHBT) or any other recognized Institution;
- Suitability Test for Driver Grade II;
- Occupational Test Grade II;
- attended a Refresher Course for drivers every three (3) years at Kenya Institute of Highway and Building Technology (KIHBT) or any other recognized institution;
- be in possession of a Defensive Driving Certificate from the Kenya Institute of Highway and Building Technology (KIHBT), Automobile Association (AA) of Kenya or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- a valid Certificate of Good Conduct from Directorate of Criminal Investigations.
- good interpersonal and communication skills;
- be tidy and maintain high levels of hygiene; and
- shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
Duties and responsibilities will entail: –
- Driving a motor vehicle as authorized for official duties and assignments;
- Carrying out routine checks on the vehicle’s cooling, oil, tyre pressure, electrical and brake systems;
- Maintaining records of service and accessories;
- Reporting traffic incidents or accidents;
- Detecting and reporting of malfunctioning of vehicle systems;
- Maintaining work tickets for vehicles assigned;
- Ensuring security and safety for the vehicle on and off the road;
- Ensuring safety of passengers and/ or goods therein; and
- Maintaining cleanliness of the vehicle.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons are invited to make their application by completing ONE AFGM A (2019) application form. The form should be downloaded from the Board’s website www.anti fgm board.go.ke
Completed applications should be forwarded as follows:
- Sent to:
The Chief Executive Officer
P.O. Box 54760-00200
- Hand delivered to the Board’s office located at Kenya Railways Staff Retirement Benefit Scheme Building, Block ‘D’ Second Floor, Opposite Technical University of Kenya.
Anti-FGM Board is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, Youth, People living with Disability, the marginalized and the minorities are encouraged to apply.
Applications should reach the Board on or before 8th April 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.