NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details
The job holder will provide technical and operational assistance to the chairperson. The officer will be required to work closely with the chairperson and manage the affairs of the Chairperson’s office.
- Manage the Chairperson’s diary and appointments.
- Plan, organize and coordinate meetings, both internal and external and keeping up to date with events and activities concerning the Commission.
- Take notes and minutes of meetings and forums attended by Chairperson and brief as required.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements for the Chairperson and her guests in conjunction with the in house team.
- Maintain accurate records of papers and electronic correspondence on behalf of the Chairperson.
- Prepare speeches, presentations and briefing papers as required in consultation with related in – house team.
- Prepare media briefs for the Chairperson in consultation with the Deputy Director Communications.
- Establish and maintain good relations with stakeholders and deal effectively with their matters.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Chairperson.
- A bachelor’s degree in finance, Human Resource, Business, Economics, Law or related degree from a recognized institution.
- A Master’s degree in finance, Business, Economics, and Law, Strategic Management or related field from a recognized institution is an added advantage.
- A minimum of five (5) years of related progressive working experience.
- Excellent knowledge of related computer software and applications.
- Membership to a related professional body.
- Promote knowledge management and learning.
- Ability to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential and sensitive matters.
- A person of integrity, demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and be a team player.
- Strong managerial skills, including motivating, developing, coaching and leading team.
- Competent and organized.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of related computer applications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to submit their applications indicating their current salary together with a detailed Curriculum vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates and testimonials.
Applicants MUST attach clearance certificates from the following bodies:
- Kenya Revenue Authority.
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation.
- Higher Education Loans Board.
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission and
- Credit Reference Bureau
Applications in sealed envelope clearly marked at the top “Application for the position of……” and mailed OR delivered to:
The Commission Secretary
Salaries and Remuneration Commission
Williamson House 6th Floor
4th Ngong Avenue
P.O. Box 43126 – 00100
And be received on or before 26th March, 2019.
Salaries and Remuneration Commission is an equal opportunity employer. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Qualified candidates irrespective of their gender, race, culture, religion or disability are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.