Job Group Q
- Assisting in the implementation and coordination of radiography policies and programs and ensuring maintenance of radiography standards and ethics.
- Coordinating, supervising and regulation of medical imaging activities; monitoring and evaluating quality control/ quality assurance programs.
- Ensuring maintenance of radiation safety standards.
- Initiating and coordinating maintenance of medical imaging equipment’s and accessories.
- Ensuring radiation safety to patients and staff and assisting in deploying, supervising, guiding and appraising medical imaging personnel.
- Bachelors of Science degree in any of the following fields: Radiography Sciences, Radiography Technology or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Master’s degree in the following fields: Radiation Technology, Management of its equivalent from a recognized Institution.
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
- Satisfy the requirement of Chapter six of the Constitution.
- Be registered by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board
- Be registered as a consultant by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board
How to Apply
Eligible candidates should submit dully filled ‘Application for Employment Form’ in an envelope clearly indicating the position applied for, to the Homabay County Public Service Board Offices in Homa-Bay Town or through Post Office using below address:
The Board Secretary/CEO,
Homa-Bay County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 95 – 40300,
All applications must be received on or before 5th April, 2019 at 4 pm. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified through the Newspapers and will be required to produce their original Identity Cards, Academic and Professional Certificates and Testimonials and Clearances from KRA,CRB, EACC, HELB and CID at the time of the interview