NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details
This position reports to the Deputy Director Remuneration Analysis and is responsible for the analysis of data and information relating to remuneration for all State offices and Public Service organizations.
- To analyze the Commission’s technical reports to ensure that they conform to the required Standards and set criteria.
- Consolidate and analyze remuneration and benefits data from public institutions to enable the provision of advice to public service.
- Review Remuneration and benefits proposals from the public Service and prepare technical reports and recommendations to guide the Commission in decision making.
- Propose recommendations for Rationalization and harmonization of remuneration structures.
- Classify and maintain the remuneration data base to ensure ease of retrieval, confidentiality and consistency in decision making.
- Undertake comparative analysis/studies on remuneration and benefits.
- Master’s degree in any of the following fields: Economics, Public Administration, Management, Human Resource Management, Business Administration or any other related discipline from a recognized Institution.
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following: Economics, Public Administration, Education, Public Management, Human Resource Management, Business Administration or any other related discipline from a recognized institution.
- Have a Related Management postgraduate qualification from a recognized institution
- Membership to a related professional association.
- Must have a minimum of eight (8) years related experience, three (3) of which should be in a comparable position from a reputable and comparable organization.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Public Service Policies and Practices on Remuneration Systems.
- Demonstrated competency and capability in handling remuneration matters
- Meets the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to lead and manage teams
- Problem solving skills
- Supervisory skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to submit their applications indicating their current salary together with a detailed Curriculum vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates and testimonials.
Applicants MUST attach clearance certificates from the following bodies:
- Kenya Revenue Authority.
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation.
- Higher Education Loans Board.
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission and
- Credit Reference Bureau
Applications in sealed envelope clearly marked at the top “Application for the position of……” and mailed OR delivered to:
The Commission Secretary
Salaries and Remuneration Commission
Williamson House 6th Floor
4th Ngong Avenue
P.O. Box 43126 – 00100
And be received on or before 26th March, 2019.
Salaries and Remuneration Commission is an equal opportunity employer. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Qualified candidates irrespective of their gender, race, culture, religion or disability are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.