Purpose of the job
The Sales & Agency Officer will be responsible for delivering maximum sales profitability growth and market penetration by effectively marketing and selling the Fund’s real estate products and establishing, developing and maintaining business relationships.
- Develop and secure relationships with potential property buyers and offer guidance and support in property purchase decisions.
- Create a database of existing customers for feedback and communication of upcoming property projects.
- Present proposals to promote products and services to prospective clients.
- Develop and execute marketing and sales strategy for property investments.
- Create and maintain sales plans, trend analysis and preparation of periodic marketing and sales reports to Management and the Board.
- Build sales partner initiatives with real estate agents/brokers.
- Identify appropriate promotional initiatives to attract buyers for Fund properties.
- Conduct due diligence on potential property buyers.
- Initiate the sales process for vetted buyers through preparation of offer letters, sale/license agreements in liaison with appointed lawyers and following the process to sale completion and payment.
- Train site sales representatives to offer excellent customer experience to potential buyers and visitors.
- Seek opportunities for value addition services to buyer’s e.g. financial advice or planning to ease the purchase process.
- Track and report of sales targets on a pre-agreed periodic timeline.
- Provide advice on pricing and real estate trends.
- Participate in exhibitions events and marketing activities to enhance sales.
The job holder should possess the following minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related discipline from a recognized university.
- Professional qualification in related discipline will be an added advantage.
- 4 years’ experience in Real Estate Sales and Marketing with at least two (2) years in sales and marketing of mid to high end residential properties.
- Experience in leading a team of sales representatives and with knowledge of current property trends.
In addition, candidates should demonstrate the following personal traits and competencies:
- Creativity and innovation skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer relationship management skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Professionalism and integrity.
- Personal motivation and drive exhibited through commitment to hard work, continuous improvement and achievement of goals.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are advised to visit our website for more detailed job descriptions for the roles at www.kplcpensionfund.co.ke/careers/. Applications should be submitted through e-mail to: email@example.com to be received not later than Tuesday 19th March 2019.
In addition, please attach a Curriculum Vitae that contains details of your qualifications, experience and positions held relevant to the roles.
Also attach copies of certificates and other relevant testimonials and clearly indicate current and expected gross pay.
Include your telephone numbers, email address, names and addresses of three (3) professional referees.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo integrity and security background vetting.
Canvassing will lead to disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.