Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nairobi
Our client is among the leading software solutions providing companies based in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Nigeria. They are the market leaders in East Africa in HR systems as well as having a strong hold in other solutions as well.They are seeking a very competent Software Developer to join their team in Nairobi Kenya.
- Main profile consists of customer support on errors, implementation and processing softwares.
- Researching, designing, implementing and managing software programs.
- Testing and evaluating new programs.
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications.
- Writing and implementing efficient code.
- Determining operational practicality.
- Developing quality assurance procedures.
- Deploying software tools, processes and metrics.
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems.
- Training users.
- Working closely with other developers, UX designers, business and systems analysts.
Profile: – Customer support
- Computer Science
- Computer Software Engineering
- Software Programming and Development
- Knowledge and interest in computer systems and the latest technologies Specifically SQL
- The ability to learn new technologies quickly
- An analytical mind
- The ability to communicate complex procedures to other colleagues
- Commercial and business awareness
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- Attention to detail and desire to probe further into data
How to Apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 14th April 2019.
Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.
Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited