Software Developer Jobs, ICT Jobs, Safaricom Jobs
An Evergreen Requisition is an advertisement for positions that Safaricom PLC hires for throughout the year. It is a way for Safaricom to build a database of qualified, interested individuals for a particular job function so that when there is a need to fill that type of role, the hiring process will be faster. By applying to an Evergreen Requisition, you are expressing your interest for a particular job function within the Safaricom family.
In addition to submitting your resume to an Evergreen Requisition, we encourage you to create a job search agent to be alerted when positions in your areas of interest become available. In the job search agent specify all the geographic locations you would consider. *
The Software Developer is responsible developing industrial strength software solutions and have a track record that proves your skills. We are not particular about the programming languages you have mastered, but interested in individuals, who understand programming and strive towards developing great products. In addition, we expect our software engineering team to develop their own ideas and create viable solutions.
- Develop software products
- Work in a larger engineering team tasked to develop new products for Safaricom
- Create new ideas and demonstrate them in code
- Work with product managers and external parties in a team
- Ensure delivery timelines
- BS or MS in computer science or equivalent practical experience
- At least 3-10 years of coding experience in a non-university setting.
- Experience with mobile app development
- Proficient in various programming languages and frameworks, such as C, C++, Java, Ruby, Python and Django, Ruby on Rails, etc.
- Android or iOS experience
How to Apply