The Software Developer is responsible developing industrial strength software solutions and have a track record that proves your skills. We are not particular about the programming languages you have mastered, but interested in individuals, who understand programming and strive towards developing great products. In addition, we expect our software engineering team to develop their own ideas and create viable solutions.
- Develop software products
- Work in a larger engineering team tasked to develop new products for Safaricom
- Create new ideas and demonstrate them in code
- Work with product managers and external parties in a team
- Ensure delivery timelines
- BS or MS in computer science or equivalent practical experience
- At least 2-3 years of coding experience in a non-university setting.
- Experience with mobile app development
- Proficient in various programming languages and frameworks, such as C, C++, Java, Ruby, Python and Django, Ruby on Rails, etc.
- Android or iOS experience