JOB GROUP K5
Reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager, the Deputy Quality Assurance Manager will be responsible for the implementation of quality assurance programmes and ensuring that quality systems are maintained in accordance with the ISO 9001:2015 Standards.
- Preparing and implementing the hospital’s quality management system through quality assurance Programs
- Identifying and monitoring of risk management strategies.
- Facilitating identification and evaluation of risks in liaison with other Departments;
- Ensuring that quality systems are maintained in accordance with the hospitals quality policies.
- Ensuring hospital wide and departmental risk and quality documentation is up to date.
- Coordinating and provide oversight on risk management of the institution.
- Coordinating the implementation of business risk management initiatives.
- Coordinating departments to establish standards, systems and procedures for quality assurance.
- Ensuring that risk management framework is implemented in all business units.
- Establishing and maintaining effective risk management programs in their functional areas.
- Develop, implement and review risk management policies within the Hospital.
- Developing and maintaining the corporate risk register.
- A Masters Degree in in social sciences, biological sciences, public health or relevant field from the recognized University.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in social sciences, biological sciences tor relevant field from the recognized University.
- A minimum period of eight (8) years relevant work experience and at least three (3) years’ experience in a supervisory capacity.
- A certificate in Leadership/Management Course lasting not less than 4 weeks.
- Evidence of proficiency and knowledge in Computer Applications.
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010.
- Effective communication and reporting skills.
- Strong managerial skills and ability to lead teams.
- Mentoring, coaching and leadership skills.
- Attention to detail and quality orientation skills.
- Decision making and Problem solving.
- Analytical skills.
- Technical competencies.
- Interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Policy and strategic implementation.
- Ethical and integrity.
- Coping with pressure and setbacks.
How To Apply
Those interested in applying for the declared vacancies and meet the job specifications are required to apply online and MUST submit a hard copy of the Hospital application form available in the website with copies of certificates and testimonials on or before 24th April 2019 to the address below:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta National Hospital
P.O Box 20723-00202
“Kenyatta National Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and qualified candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and must present the following documents during the interview:-
- A certificate of good conduct from the National Police Service
- EACC Clearance
- Credit Reference Bureau Clearance
- HELB Compliance
- KRA Tax Compliance
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification