Job Number: HR-ETE-04-2019
KenyaBuzz is the leading provider of event and lifestyle information in Kenya. Through our various media- website, newspaper and e-newsletters, we provide the most comprehensive and accurate information about what’s happening around the country in sports, nightlife, music, theatre, movies, the arts, kids events and more. KenyaBuzz also provides business listings, movie reviews and updates, buy and sell information and a wide range of lifestyle information.
- Developing the strategy and workplan for event and movie ticketing in Kenya and promoting regional expansion;
- Target planning and implementation;
- Identifying key stakeholders, event organizers and venues and the execution of ticketing sales, preferably exclusively;
- Liaison with KenyaBuzz customer care staff for setting up of systems for selling and implementation of ticketing;
- Supervision of KenyaBuzz customer care staff;
- Negotiate contracts, user agreements, and other engagement documents for ticketing with KenyaBuzz are properly documented.
- Collaborate with the team to oversee the development of B2B and B2C promotional materials targeting event organizers and venues;
- Manage and implement reporting systems for clients;
- Manage internal tracking and reporting systems for movies and event ticketing; and,
- Manage internal and external teams assigned to events.
- University degree;
- 2-3 years’ experience with outstanding track record in sales;
- Proven management, administrative and supervision skills;
- Good interpersonal skills; and,
- Experience in ticketing and events sales is an added advantage.
How To Apply
This position offer excellent career opportunity. If you meet the above criteria, apply online (quote job reference) at http://www.nationmedia.com/careers/ or upload your CV and application on LinkedIn by 21st April, 2019.
We shall only contact the short listed applicants