Lab Technologists Jobs, Laboratory Technologist Jobs, Medical Jobs, Brites Management Jobs
Type of Work: Sales
Nature of Work: Full time
No Required: 5
Salary: 30K plus Commissions
- Our client deals with Lab Equipment. They distribute the equipment all over the country and are seeking to recruit five laboratory Technicians, who are well versed with most laboratory tools.
- The team will be trained to sell, install, set up and train the customers. The team will mostly perform online and field work to cover a given market region.
- The team will plan work schedule and arrange appointments with potential customers.
- They will be trained on how to pitch, identify market and make presentations. Building and maintaining positive working relationships with medical staffs and keeping detailed records of work.
- Developing strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector. Stay informed about the activities of health services in a particular area.
- Diploma in Laboratory Technology a MUST
- 1-2 years’ working experience in any field
- Those with experience selling Laboratory Equipment will have an added advantageK
- Knowledge of most Lab equipment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Trainable and open to new ideas
- Young and Energetic
- Use of Laboratory Equipment
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV to email@example.com
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted