Pharmaceutical Technologist Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Jobs, Jobs In Nakuru, Catholic Diocese of Nakuru Jobs
The Catholic Diocese of Nakuru (CDN) Health department wishes to recruit a highly motivated, competent, honest and remarkably talented Pharmaceutical Technologist.
- Must be a holder of a Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology from a reputable institution.
- The applicant MUST HAVE 3 years experience working in a hospital or a busy health facility.
- Excellent use of MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Good communication skills and etiquette.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Customer focused and always willing to go the extra mile.
- Pharmacy & Poisons Board certification is MANDATORY.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications, enclosing a detailed CV, copies of academic testimonials and names of three referees and day time telephone contacts to:
Catholic Diocese of Nakuru
P.O. Box 938 – 20100
or E-mail us – email@example.com
So as to be received by 03rd May 2019. Applicants MUST indicate Current & Expected consolidated salary in your application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.