The Job Role
The Sales & Marketing Executive will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and company profitability.
- Prospecting for new customers as well as promote and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers.
- Previous experience in event sales and putting creative and detailed proposals together using Ms Powerpoint.
- Generate new sales by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; as well as researching and analyzing sales options.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Proficient in performing cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Focused on delivering a high level of quality to customer/ client service
- Confident and professional approach when dealing with clients and event suppliers
- Able to work under pressure and multi task particularly during the peak seasons.
- Good working knowledge of social networking sites (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Providing quotations to customers/prospects.
- Discussing proposals with customers and making follow-ups to final conclusion, collecting down payments for services sold.
- Regularly report on sales and business performance whilst continuously improving through feedback given.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- University degree or a Diploma with a specialisation in Sales and Marketing.
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience with selling and providing administrative management of event services.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be an Exceptional team player with unquestionable integrity, high initiative and capable of working under pressure.
- Meeting Sales goals i.e. have demonstrable success in sales.
- Good IT skills.
- Sales and Event Planning.
- Negotiation skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are advised to send a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title ‘events sales coordinator’
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.