Secondary School Teacher Jobs, Teaching Jobs, Teacher Jobs, TSC Jobs
Eligible candidates should meet the following basic requirements:
- Be Kenya citizens.
- Must be 45 years of age and below.
- Must have original Professional and Academic Certificates.
- Must be registered as a teacher as per Section 23 of the Teachers Service Commission Act 2012.
- Applicants for vacancies in Primary schools must be holders of P1 Certificate and will be selected from the County merit lists compiled during the May 2018 recruitment of additional teachers’ exercise. Successful candidates will be deployed to serve in stations in any part of the Country and not necessarily in the County where they were recruited.
- Applicants for vacancies in Secondary Schools must be holders of a minimum of Diploma in Education Certificate. Interested candidates should apply to the Secretary, Board of Management of the School/Institution where the vacancy has been advertised and submit a copy to the TSC County Director.
How To Apply
All interested candidates should submit their applications to the respective County Directors and Boards of Management as above not later than Friday 10th May, 2019
The Teachers Service Commission will only deal with TSC County Selection Panels and Boards of Management in this exercise. Individual application to the Commission will NOT be considered.
Successful applicants must not fill employment forms in more than one station as this will lead to disqualification.
- The recruitment exercise is free of charge. The Teachers Service Commission would wish to forewarn applicants against fraudsters who might extort money from unsuspecting persons purporting to assist in recruitment.
- Preference will be given to applicants who have not previously been employed by the Teachers Service Commission.
Any fraudulent activity should be reported to the nearest police station, TSC County Directors, Sub-County Directors or to Teachers Service Commission headquarters through the following telephone lines:
- Director (Staffing) Tel: 0202892193
- Deputy Director (Staffing) Tel: 0202892131
- Deputy Director(Staffing) Tel: 0202892133
Write to the Commission through the email address email@example.com
For detailed information on available vacancies in Counties and Schools/Institutions applicants are advised to:
- Visit the TSC Website www.tsc.go.ke or
- Visit the TSC offices at the County or Sub-County.
The Teachers Service Commission is an equal opportunity employer.
SECRETARY/CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER