Security Officer Jobs, Security Jobs, Aurum Consultants Jobs
We are looking for a Security Officer who is experienced in General security Matters, CCTV as well as Vehicle Monitoring to be an integral part of our security team.
- Ensuring the CCTV , vehicle tracking systems are in good working conditions and reporting any aspect of malfunction to the service providers for timely repair
- Ensure timely and live monitoring of the CCTV and vehicle tracking systems and detect and capture any physical operational violations immediately for action
- Communicate to the drivers in cases of over speeding and logging the information in a register to enable management identify repeat violators
- To check and report any route deviations and unwarranted stop overs done by our delivery vehicles in the country for action.
- Ensure safe storage and back up of incidents in a flash disk or CD that may be required after the automatic overwrite period.
- Must demonstrate high degree of investigation skills on general and the systems detected incidents and timely report submission
- Gathering of intelligence reports and acting on them for the purposes of detection and prevention
- Ensure a constant drive on the pro-active rather than re-active security systems result orientation in the company
- Ensure monitoring of all delivery vehicles until all embark at the depots.
- Minimum of diploma level of education
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in the general security and systems field from a busy Environment
- Experience in running a CCTV and vehicle tracking control room.
- Possession of a certificate/Diploma in security management from a recognized institution
- Experience in managing vehicle tracking system
- Must have a valid police clearance certificate
- Must demonstrate a high degree of honesty and integrity
- Must be a result oriented person
- Must have good cognitive and analytical skills
- Must demonstrate good communication skills.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their CV and application letter quoting their expected salary and 3 referees (from previous employers) to email@example.com by 17th April 2019. Only qualified candidates should apply.