Security Supervisor Jobs, Security Jobs, Aurum Consultants Jobs
We are looking for a Security Supervisor who is experienced in General security Matters, CCTV as well as Vehicle Monitoring to be an integral part of our security team.
- Formulate and review Security and Safety strategy, plans, policies, procedures and tools for the company.
- Lead security mainstreaming and promote a positive security culture throughout the company.
- Spearhead activities that protect the staff, visitors, property and image of the Company.
- Proactively respond to security emergencies within the Company premises and its branches
- Leads the determination of threats and plan of action for physical security of all employees, facilities, products, intellectual property and other assets to deter theft, fraud, product tampering, espionage, sabotage, workplace violence, vandalism and misconduct.
- Ensures training of employees and third party security guards.
- Effectively liaise with state security agencies where necessary
- Participate in meetings to determine security operational needs.
- Plan and coordinate security operations for the company
- Review reports on incidences and breaches of security systems
- Investigate and promptly resolve security concerns
- Prepare and submit reports for management on security status for effective decision making.
- Analyze data to form proposals for security improvements (e.g. implementation of new security systems.)
- Represent and defend the company interest in all forums including civil litigation matters.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Security Management Studies from a recognized institution in Kenya
- KCSE C grade or above
- Electronic Security Management systems e.g. CCTV Camera Operations Surveillance systems e.g Intrusion Alarms, Fire alarms
- Experience in criminal investigations
- Experience in fire fighting
- Good written and verbal skills in both English and Kiswahili
- Good interpersonal relations, leadership and organizational skills.
- Proven track record in executing security operations
- At least 5 years of working experience in a similar position gained from public or corporate institutions
- Demonstrable use of Ms.Office
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their CV and application letter quoting their expected salary and 3 referees (from previous employers) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17th April 2019. Only qualified candidates should apply.