Storekeeper Jobs, Stores Jobs, Trattoria Kenya Jobs
Reporting To: Managing Director/Accountant
The Head Storekeeper shall be responsible for ensuring that optimum stock levels are maintained by implementing store operating procedures and overseeing functions of all stores staff.
- Ensuring that stock balances are controlled and requisitions raised from departments to replenish the stock;
- Ensuring stock taking is done at specified times and any variances arising thereof adequately explained;
- Completing documentation and taking the necessary action in case of non-delivery, substandard deliveries or over pricing;
- Informing management and following agreed procedures in the case of spoilt, damaged or slow moving items;
- Assisting with preparation of stores operating budgets in accordance with establishment’s objectives;
- Working with stores team to adhere to budgeted cost parameters;
- Establishing stores operating procedures and ensuring their implementation;
- Ensuring that stocks are inspected, as to quality and quantity, against delivery documents;
- Authorizing issue of goods to the user departments as per requisitions; and
- Performing any other duties assigned from time to time.
Appointment to this position will be made from persons who have:
- Diploma in Purchasing and Supplies (CIPS) from a recognized institution;
- KCSE grade C (Plain) or its equivalent; and
- At least three (3) years working experience in a comparable position.
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrate meticulous attention to detail and creativity;
- Be a strong team player; and
- Proficiency in Materials Control System.
How to Apply
Qualified persons to send CV only to: email@example.com
Position opens until 15th May 2019.