Supervisor Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi, Supply Chain Jobs, Stratostaff Jobs
REFERENCE SUP- RAOF 2019
Our client, a global leader in the Ice-Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging is looking to recruit a Supervisor- Refurbished Area of Coolers.
- In charge of all operations in the refurbished area of coolers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain management or a relevant business course;
- Minimum of three (3) years’ relevant experience from a reputable organization.
- Experience in Inventory procedures.
- Previous experience as a supervisor is desired.
- Receiving of the coolers that needs to be refurbished.
- Assessment of the work required- vis his technicians.
- Spare planning for refurbishment.
- Inventory controls receiving and dispatch accuracy.
- Inventory control for the refurbishment spares.
- Cycle counts in warehouse via Warehouse foreman .
- Managing of the refurbishment team and their daily output.
- Invoicing to customer.
- Ensuring that all JC is in Pocketbiz.
- Overseeing the warehouse management function new coolers receive/ dispatch and refurbishment new placement dispatch.
- Overseeing the housekeeping.
- Implement and oversee all health and safety programs and rule in the warehouse and refurb area.
- Managing responsible disposal of coolers that we cannot fix. Stratostaff East Africa Ltd The power of staffing in Africa
- Reducing SLOB inventory
- Ensuring fast packing and dispatch of all spares. MSP/Customer and refurbishment.
- Oversee the servicing of the forklift in warehouse.
- Safety testing of refurbished coolers
- Overall quality inspection
- Overall profitability of the refurbishment facility
- Strong managerial skills;
- Excellent Analytical and Communication skills;
- Excellent leadership skills, executive disposition, and demonstrate high levels of integrity;
- Excellent Planning and Organizing skills;
- Proactive in identifying and solving problems
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge send your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com by 5th May 2019. Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.