Account Development Manager Jobs, Sales & MArketing Jobs, Toyota Kenya Jobs
Tyre Distribution Africa Limited (TYDIA) is a company incorporated in Kenya as a Joint Venture between CFAO Group and Michelin Group both with Head Quarters in France. TYDIA’s core business is the importation and distribution of Michelin Tyres to Its customers in Kenya.
The incumbent will be responsible for developing his/her business portfolio (geographical or segmentation, etc) through the sales of offers (product/service/solution) to Customer (Direct, Indirect, Professional End User, Dealer, Fleets, OE maker)
- Gathers information from the customer to understand their needs and detailed requirements.
- Oversees monitoring of relationships including lessons learned and appropriate feedback (close the loop).
- Develops/generates new leads by monitoring trends, conducting research, identifying opportunities, cold calling and making appointments.
- Educates and develops rapport with internal and external customers, promoting partnerships, seeking feedback and proactively addressing customer needs and requests.
- Expands customer buying centers and use cases, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring that all customer needs and expectations are met.
- Develops communication and training programs to inform sales and marketing teams of new product launches and changes in organizational strategy.
- Develops processes and procedures to optimize account management efforts and ensure sales goals are achieved.
- Monitoring of the credit of the customer following the policy of the company.
- Develops sales action plans for targeting leads, converting them into sales.
- Manages own territory by allocating time and resources.
- Develops and maintains mid-term territory plans.
- Gathers and disseminates competitor market intelligence.
- Maintains and updates customer target list.
- Participates in strategic lead generation and development of target markets.
- Identifies new, profitable business potential in specific markets.
- Monitors partnership arrangements to ensure that the objectives of the partnership remain on target.
- Influences various partnerships to meet multiple goals.
- Analyzes complex information, identifies patterns and implications; understands that the root cause of an issue may initially appear to be unrelated to the issue.
Product, Service & Industry Knowledge
- Pitches own organization against competition in generic terms.
- Identifies related industries that may have an impact on own industry
- Matches product knowledge to the implicit needs of the customer.
- Troubleshoots product related problems.
- Reaches mutually acceptable solutions in straightforward, formal negotiations with internal or external stakeholders (e.g., negotiates with external contractors on straightforward service delivery; negotiates with other departments on cost sharing).
- Selects an approach to negotiation based on an understanding of each party’s interests and priorities.
Customer Value Management
- Develops and executes channel and customer promotions/programs that leverage national brand ideas/thinking and consumer insights to drive increased consumer preference and customer activity.
- Works with sales strategy and planning partners to ensure forecast accuracy, maximization of opportunities and development of plans to deliver against organization’s objectives.
- Identifies business opportunities based on knowledge of clients, markets, products and services.
- Coordinates planning activities with other functions and stakeholders within the organization.
TYDIA – Sales and Marketing Team, Customer Service Team, Supply Chain Team
Group Companies – Toyota Kenya Limited, Toyota Tsusho East Africa Limited, Toyota Tsusho Fertilizer Africa Ltd, Toyotsu Automart Kenya Ltd, Tsusho Capital, DT Dobie
- Customers (Distributors, Fleet)
- BCOM Degree or any other relevant Degree
- 5 Years of relevant work experience
- Experience in the automotive industry is an added advantage
- Professional Competencies
- Customer Service Relationship
- Account Management
- Opportunity Management
- Time and Territory Management
- Sales Planning
- Business Partnering
- Industry Knowledge
- Product & Service and Technical Knowledge
- Customer Value Management
- Impact and Influence
- Working with autonomy
How To Apply
Send your applications to https://toyotatsusho-ea.com/vacancies/
Applications close on 17th May 2019.