Accountant Jobs, CPA Jobs, Jobs in Naivasha, Corporate Staffing Services Jobs
Our Client is a Japanese company handling a power project in Naivasha. They seek to recruit a highly competent and performance driven accountant who will be responsible for ensuring company compliance with accounting standards and practices. S/He should also be able to handle administrative functions in the office.
Title: Accountant – Naivasha
Industry: Renewable Energy
Gross Salary: 70k – 80k
- File statutory returns on a timely manner as per the norms of KRA. (VAT/PAYE/NSSF/NHIF/P9)
- Prepare monthly financial statements, reports and records by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information
- Recording and maintaining the accounting transactions
- Maintain and reconcile bank accounts on regular basis.
- Generate invoices and make timely follow ups on accounts receivable
- Research and reconcile all discrepancies.
- Petty Cash Management.
- Payroll Management
- Auditing and verifying documents.
- Following internal controls.
- Financial analysis on a requested basis
- Manage accounts payable
- Identify and provide strategic work solutions to improve the operational efficiency
- Assist in administrative functions of the office
- A University Degree in Accounts and or Finance
- Must be CPA K
- Knowledge on the use of QuickBooks is a mandatory requirement
- Must be conversant in using i-Tax.
- A minimum of 5 years’ work experience with at least 2 years as a senior accountant.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in accounts in billing and account receivable.
- Knowledge & experience in preparing final company accounts
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong strategic, analytical and organizational skills.
- Experience developing and managing budgets
- Ability to work on own initiative, meet tight deadlines and balance priorities to achieve results
How to Apply