Assistant Factory Accountant Jobs, Accounting Jobs, Jobs In Eldoret, Toyota Jobs
- Partner with Factory Accountant and Production team and procurement team to execute the proper factory accounting and stock keeping
- Provides required financial information to Management
- Drive strong Governance and Internal Controls in the Factory
- Manage factory Budgets and costs under jurisdiction
- Provide direction & leadership Stock control team
- Direct and supervise Warehouse clerks based at Factory in the proper execution of stock control tasks.
- Check the proper filling and updating of relevant files ( sales File, Goods return, credit note requests
- Maintain/extract from Navision and consolidate stock movement reports and circulate the same on daily basis.
- Review production posting transfer files to ensure correct quantities are captured on trial balance.
- Review Good Receipt Note file for material receipts against vendor invoices & LPOs
- Check and Validate proper posting of receipts to correct codes and LPOs
- Weekly perform factory spot checks and stock cycle counts including validation of production related stock for raw materials, WIP (if any) and Finished goods
- Perform reconciliation of inventory at Factory considering all relevant changes.
- Flags up redundant/obsolete stock to management for disposal
- Supervise inventory Movement and Sales at Factory and manage stock transfers by location.
- Update inventory trial balance with Finishing of jobs ( Review & Change status) against Product Transfer Note(PTN)
Project Management- IT and Related Improvement
- Assist in carrying out manufacturing trials from the finance perspective, perform cost comparison.
- Calculation of Cost Production in a timely and accurate manner (
- Timely and accurate reporting of factory results ( Actual inputs & outputs)
- Perform Final landed cost of materials( additional charges until stored at relevant bay)
- Review material cost and changes per consignment and impact on margin
- Perform analysis and utilization of trucks and perform costs and benefits ( generate P&L for each; 3 HINOs & prime Mover)
- Provide production related proposals for input into the annual budget preparations
- Identifies cost and asset utilization improvement opportunities, and co-development of solutions
- Effective use of BOM for product costing.
- Check Transport invoices against delivery notes and agreed rates ( transport invoices)
- Perform 3 match (LPO/Delivery Note & Invoice): Check proper posting of receipts into Navision as per delivery.
- Manage posting of Petty Cash & checking
Safety, Health, Environment
- Observes all Safety, Health & Environmental related issues as per the company’s documented Policies and Legislation
- TTFA Staff
- TTEA Corporate Team
- Proven experience in successful Cost accounting and Inventory Control role from manufacturing background a must.
- 3+ years’ experience hands on in the same position.
- Degree in finance/Accounting/ Business related
- Candidates must be a CPA / ACCA finalist
- Proven ability to utilize Finance systems accurately and efficiently
- Able to manage own workload, set and meet deadlines and operate independently with minimum supervision.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel
- Strong computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office applications and ERP system experience (Navision preferred), implementation knowledge will be an added advantages.
Knowledge Skills & Abilities
- Good understanding of accounting practices & related software with emphasis on Navision
- Good knowledge of Internal Control System
- Strong in numeracy.
- Fluent in English (spoken & written)
- Ability to ensure task completion & meet stated deadlines
- Good delegation skills
- Good interpersonal & communication skills including report writing
- Strong analytical skills
Attitudes / Behaviors
- Proactive “Can do” attitude
- Eye for detail & analytical
- Good team builder & player
- Honesty & integrity
How To Apply
Send your applications to https://toyotatsusho-ea.com/vacancies/
Applications close on 17th May 2019.