Business Analyst Jobs, IT Jobs, Human Capital Synergies Jobs
Our Client, a well-capitalized technology and solutions provider specific to the insurance sector seeks to recruit a Business Analyst.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and the software development team together and communicate customer-driven requirements which help define and verify product design.
- Translating business and user requirements through conversations with customers and internal teams into functional requirements, specified in an appropriate level of detail that can be utilized for development.
- Generating feature and use bug cases in the issue/change tracking system.
- Documenting requirements and specifications throughout the requirements and design development cycle. Getting answers to outstanding questions from customers or internal subject matter experts.
- Ensuring all features are thoroughly designed, documented, and organized according to overall requirements with the appropriate level of detail by coordinating with other teams to leverage on their expertise.
- Identifying gaps in design, areas for improvement in user experience, and ensuring the design meets the purpose of the change.
- Creating visual modeling or diagramming of the current and proposed workflows or visualizations based on collaboration with the development team and subject matter experts.
- Reviewing dashboards to ensure alignment with standard User Interface Guidelines; identifying discrepancies, and coordinating with design and development teams to determine the best plan.
- Participating in customer discussions to hear how users are utilizing the software and documenting possible conceptual requirements and enhancements.
Leading the SDLC Process
- Proactively identifying and driving improvements to the internal process of business analysis, design, documentation, and communication throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Shepherding feature cases through the process to ensure outstanding items are being completed on time, following-up with others or escalating as appropriate to meet deadlines.
- Leading design, change control, estimation, and scoping/sprint planning meetings including agenda preparation and meeting facilitation.
- Identifying obstacles for the team, and working to remove them to ensure case preparation and development is moving forward.
- Serving as a resource for engineering and quality assurance to clarify requirements throughout the software development life cycle.
Cross-Functional Communication and Collaboration
- Facilitating proactive cross-functional collaboration to gather input on design, ensure risks are identified and communicated, and thorough plans are made.
- Supporting the broader team by communicating and training new functionality internally prior to releases through demonstrations and release documentation.
- Working with Product Support and documentation team to write product documentation and plan for customer communication.
- Verify Product Meets Intended Business Need
- Collaborating on various activities that will improve the product.
- Working with the product manager to understand, follow, and influence the product roadmap and to document the product’s vision and the project’s scope.
- Obtaining knowledge and understanding of external standards and guidelines as they apply to CaseGlide products.
- Working with the Quality Assurance team to record and/or review test plans, test scenarios, and test cases result in preparation for regression testing and product validation.
- Identifying, documenting and reporting discovered product anomalies and recommending options to increase software consistency.
- Excellent organization skills; ability to determine how to simplify complex tasks and effectively communicate what needs to be done.
- Excellent communication skills, including listening, writing and speaking. Must demonstrate the ability to confer technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Effective technical writing skills including previous experience in writing procedures or processes relevant to documenting requirements and product design plans.
- Verify Product Meets Intended Business Need
- The profound experience of wireframing and data modeling tools such as InVision, Moqups and more.
- Experience of 2-4 years
- E/B.Tech/MSc IT/MCA/MBA
How To Apply
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time telephone number to the email address: email@example.com with Business Analyst-IT on the Subject line. Candidates should also indicate their current and Expected remuneration