NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details
Cook Jobs, Hospitality Jobs, Chef Jobs, County Government Jobs, Machakos County Jobs
Job Group ‘J’
- Assembling food supplies and equipment for daily preparation;
- preparing raw foods for cooking;
- Cleaning equipment used in production;
- maintaining hygiene by ensuring cleaning of kitchen and its surroundings;
- Setting up and preparing equipment for use in food preparation and production;
- And reporting on any defective equipment.
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade ‘D’ plain or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution; and
- Craft Certificate in Food and Beverage Production, Sales and Service or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- have attended a formal course lasting not less than two (2) months in Food And. Beverage Sales and Service organized by the Kenya Utalii College or other recognized institution. For at least three (3) years;
- demonstrated knowledge and skills in institutional food preparation.
- certificate in computer applications
How to Apply