Dentist Jobs, Medical Jobs, County Government Jobs, Vihiga County Jobs
Job Group ‘M’
- Provide dental care;
- Diagnosing common oral conditions, treating, prescribing and referring
- Caring out minor oral and maxillofacial surgery; prosthetics, and conservative dentistry;
- Facilitating admission, disease investigations of patients, report writing and assisting in theater activities;
- Collecting information on dental health information system; organizing discharge summaries and fellow-up of patients and acting as the first on call on duty.
- Must be a Kenyan citizen.
- Must have bachelor of Dental Surgery from a recognised institution.
- Successfully complted one year internship from a recognised institution.
- Must poses a valid practicing licence from Medical Practitioners and dentist board.
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognised institution.
- Must meet the requirement of the Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya.
How to Apply
The applicants should download the “revised application for Employment form “VCPSB/APP.01A-2018” on the official County Website, complete it and submit to the undersigned on or before Friday 17th May, 2019 at 5pm.
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD,
P.O. BOX 880-50300
- Do not attach your ID card , Academic, Professional or any other documents to the application form
- County Government of Vihiga is an equal opportunity employer and encourages People Living with Disabilities, Youth and Women to apply.
- County Public Service Board does not charge any recruitment fee whatsoever. Do Not Pay Money to Fraudsters because Our services are absolutely free
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
- Those with certificates from foreign institutions must have them certified by the relevant authority