Front Office Supervisor Jobs, Administration Jobs, Hotel Management Jobs, Hotel Jobs, Hospitality Jobs, Jobsikaz Jobs
- Certificate in Front Office Operations or Higher qualification in Hotel Management.
- Must be computer literate – working knowledge of office packages – word, excel.
- Experience: A minimum of one (1) year experience in a similar position in a hotel. Additional language ability is a plus.
- Have undertaken either internally or through other sources the following course:
- Basic Accountancy
- Customer Care / Hospitality
- Communications Skills
- Monitor all activities of front desk on everyday basis and ensure compliance to all policies and procedures to maintain exceptional quality of services.
- Responsible for the supervision of guest check-in/check-out by ensuring that this is carried out with speed and efficiency
- Supervise working of all team members and ensure achievement of all front office objectives according to the set standards.
- Ensure that any issues that require management action e.g. complaints or compliments are logged in the handover book.
- Handles all guests’ complaints or compliments at the front desk and seeks assistance from the Assistant Front Office Manager if in difficulty.
- Ensures that the float for the cashiers is intact by conducting random audits.
- Is responsible for maintaining store and stationery stock levels in respect to the business volume.
- Makes store and purchase requisitions for the front office and forwards the same to the Front Office Manager for approval.
- Ensures that policies and procedures in regards to staff appearance, hygiene and etiquette are enforced.
- Promotes room sales/in house facilities to hotel guests as well as walk in guests and potential clients.
- Give work directions, resolve problems and prepare work/leave schedules.
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements please apply by either uploading or updating your CV Here under the ‘HOSPITALITY, TOURISM & TRAVEL’ category.
Please Note: Due the large number of applications we get we are unable to contact all the applicants. If we haven’t contacted you in two weeks it means you application wasn’t successful. However, we will still retain your CV in our database and we will contact you if another suitable position comes up.