Head of Operations & Supply Chain Jobs, Supply Chain Jobs, Head of Operations Jobs, Crystal Recruitment Jobs
Our Client is looking for a self-driven and experienced Head of Operations & Supply Chain to join their leadership team. The individual will be responsible for scaling the client’s supply chain and distribution to reach millions of customers. He/she should have the ability to direct and grow the client’s operations team and systems toward this goal.
Lead and grow a world-class distribution operation
- Turn a distribution operation that reaches hundreds of thousands of customers into one that reaches millions
- Develop and implement a hub-and-spoke distribution model which delivers the quality and reliability of our retail customers’ dreams
- Grow and streamline our existing nationwide delivery service which serves hundreds of small businesses
- Oversee an increasingly sophisticated warehousing system and ensure seamless operations as our SKUs grow
Expand our client’s international supply chain
- Master a sourcing operation that spans dozens of suppliers in 14 countries
- Continuously scour the globe for higher quality and more affordable materials, enabling us to build the products of our customers’ dreams
- Coordinate our clients sourcing teams in Kenya and Mauritius in ensuring an efficient flow of goods to where they are needed
- Select the best vendors from across the world and guarantee quality of the goods they supply
Develop and lead a high performing team
- Invest in coaching and development of your team, taking advantage of opportunities to grow team members’ responsibilities
- Maintain a high-performance culture, setting ambitious targets and rewarding outstanding accomplishment
Implement and manage systems to effectively tackle increasingly complex work
- Find opportunities to develop and improve systems, delegate responsibilities to enable your team to handle more work with increasing complexity
- Identify and utilize key control points, allowing you to maintain quality and accuracy of the growing activities within your area of responsibility
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience managing individuals across different functional areas.
- Bachelors degree in a related field.
- Experience developing and implementing management systems within an organization, and value the structure and predictability they bring.
- Have a proven track record of motivating and developing your direct reports.
- key internal and external relationships management skills
- Should be eager to take responsibility for a key team within a company and find the prospect of driving its rapid growth while improving results extremely motivating.
- Must possess a strong analytical toolkit and frequently apply quantitative analysis to decision-making.
- Strong leadership skills
- Problem solving skills
How to Apply
If qualified for this role, Follow this link to apply.