ICT Manager Jobs, ICT Jobs, Smoothtel Jobs
The ICT Product Manager shall be responsible for designing, engineering and implementing IT, voice and collaboration solutions for all Smoothtel Customers. The candidate will be in charge of the technical implementation, problem resolution and support on all components related to ICT Infrastructure, data center, routing, switching, wireless, voice, video, storage, telephony, collaboration and security.
Solution Development and Architecture
- Develop detailed network designs and Bill of Materials in the following areas: On-premises data (LAN, WAN, Data Center, Data Recovery), Cloud, Network Security (Firewalls, IDS/IPS), Cabling Infrastructure (Copper and Fiber), Wireless Networks (WAN, Radios, MPLS, Air Band Radio), Call Centers (Cloud-based, Premise PBX, SIP, VoIP, ISDN)
- Perform on-premises implementations (Cisco IOS, ASA, Nexus, Meraki, Alcatel-Lucent) and configuration associated with Layer 2 switching (VLANs, STP, vPC, LACP), Layer 3 routing (OSPF, EIGRP, BGP), Network Security (ACLs, NATs, IPsec VPNs, SSL remote access VPNs), and QoS
- Set up, configure, and test Cisco Call Manager, Unity, Call Manager Express, Unity Express, Cisco LAN switches (core, distribution and access), Cisco, Sophos, Fortigate, Fortinet firewalls, routers and voice gateways, etc.
- Troubleshoot, maintain, upgrade, and provide solutions to complex hardware/software problems
- Configuration and maintenance of data center, enterprise software, sales & cloud services/solutions, Teleconferencing, SIP-based communications, Unified Communications, Integration, Network Design, VOIP, etc.
- Load deals with manufacturers and claim rebates.
- Will directly work with our manufacturers to make sure that all the partnership certifications are met
Project Development & Management
- Ability to do customized ICT solution design as per the client needs and budget
- Plan, organize, and direct activities concerned with the implementation of projects
- Schedule the project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines.
- Provide direction and clear installation standards for other technical staff.
- Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, and design professionals to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints, and installation problems.
- Working closely with the sales team on proposals and pitches for business.
- Attending meetings with business development managers as technical expert.
- Putting together business cases for the sales teams to support their proposals.
- Working closely with customers to understand and capture requirements.
- Replying to customers following requests for information and proposal requests.
- Presenting proposals to customers alongside members of the sales team.
- Providing ongoing support for customer’s post implementation.
- Producing detailed costings for customers and ensuring the contract is profitable.
- Ensuring the team members attain the highest number of certifications in various ICT product lines
- Problem solving by Offering technical support and advise to team members
- Performance evaluation of team members
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Information Technology / Telecommunication and Information Technology / Computer Engineering / Computer science or a Higher National Diploma in Information Technology
- Must have Professional-level certification with world-renowned vendors (Cisco, Alcatel-Lucent, Huawei, Sophos, Microsoft, VMware, etc.) with network infrastructure management knowledge
- Minimum 5 years ‘experience in Information technology industry experience
- Experience in Cisco and/or Alcatel PBX and/or Call Center systems engineering experience
- Minimum of a Diploma in Project Management, PMP, PRINCE2
- Servers and Networking Systems Design and Integration
How To Apply
N/B All applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, 14th May, 2019