Ophthalmologist Jobs, Medical Jobs, County Government Jobs, Garissa County Jobs
ADVERT No GCPSB/19/2019:
JOB GROUP P- 1 POST
- Provide treatment for eye diseases
- Work in conjunction with optometrist and other health care officers to provide integrated, quality care for patients
- Evaluate symptoms, run tests to diagnose a patient’s condition and prescribe medication or treatment to remedy illness or injury
- Carry out corrective eye surgeries
- Conduct research and promote advancement of eye care.
- Master’s degree in Ophthalmology and Bachelor’s degree in Medicine and surgery (MBCHB) from a recognized University
- Registered with the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board
- Must be willing to work during odd hours and on weekends/holidays
- Committed to work as part of a multidisciplinary team
- One year post graduate experience in a busy institution
How To Apply
Applications should be sent or submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left-hand side, the reference of position being applied for and addressed to:
County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 563-70100
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The County Public Service Board Office is located at the Urban Planning Offices (former Municipal Council) along Airstrip Road.
All applications should reach us on or before Friday May 17, 2019.
NB: Applicants are informed that with exception to No 4,5, 6, 7 18 & 19 the rest of the vacancies exists in the Sub-Counties and locations outside Garissa Town and shall apply knowing that they shall be posted to those stations without option of switching them later.
Garissa County is an equal opportunity employer that values and encourages applications from women and persons with special needs.