Pharmaceutical Technologist Job in Mombasa & Nakuru, Medical Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Jobs In Mombasa, Jobs In Nakuru, Rangechem Jobs
We are a legally established pharmaceutical company that imports quality pharmaceutical products, wholesales and distributes branded products as generics and surgical. We are currently looking for an experienced and motivated Pharmaceutical Technologist to join our team in Mombasa and Nakuru
- Provide advice for non-prescription medications
- Monitor drugs and other medical supplies levels and initiate the procurement process.
- Take inventory and track medication and supply orders
- Keep records of all drug stocks ordered, drugs issued to clients and stocks remaining.
- Arrange drugs in the required manner
- Establish and maintain good relationships with customers which includes clinics, doctors, hospitals and other institutions
- Monitor storage conditions i.e. expiry status and security of the pharmaceuticals
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Registered with the Pharmacy and Poison Board
- Degree/ Diploma holder from a recognized institution.
- Original Professional and academic certificates with up to date license
- At least 2 years of working experience in a similar position
- Strong negotiation and customer care skills
KINDLY SPECIFY THE LOCATION TO BE POSTED IF GIVEN A CHANCE.
How To Apply
Kindly all applicants should specify the place they want to work in
Applicants to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org