Pharmaceutical Technologist Jobs, Medical Jobs, County Government Jobs, Garissa County Jobs
ADVERT NO: GCPSB /12/2019:
JOB GROUP `H`
- The specific duties will be to oversee service delivery in the following areas, among others;
- Dispensary and compounding medicine
- Verifying and maintaining information relating to medication issued to patients
- Ordering and recording of Pharmaceutical and other supplies
- Any other duties as may be assigned the supervisor
- Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Must be registered with the Pharmacy and Poisons Board.
- Have knowledge of rules, policies and regulations relating to pharmaceutical drugs.
- Computer literate.
How To Apply
Applications should be sent or submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left-hand side, the reference of position being applied for and addressed to:
County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 563-70100
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The County Public Service Board Office is located at the Urban Planning Offices (former Municipal Council) along Airstrip Road.
All applications should reach us on or before Friday May 17, 2019.
NB: Applicants are informed that with exception to No 4,5, 6, 7 18 & 19 the rest of the vacancies exists in the Sub-Counties and locations outside Garissa Town and shall apply knowing that they shall be posted to those stations without option of switching them later.
Garissa County is an equal opportunity employer that values and encourages applications from women and persons with special needs.