Pharmaceutical Technologist Jobs, Medical Jobs, Makueni County Jobs
Terms of Service: Four (4) months renewable Contract
- Interpretation and issuing medication as per prescription;
- Ensuring proper keeping of pharmacy records;
- Commodity management of drugs and non-pharmaceuticals to ensure no stock-outs or wastage through expiry;
- Teaching and mentoring other staff;
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Be a holder of Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in Computer Application Skills from a recognized institution.
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010
How To Apply
Written applications enclosing current Curriculum Vitae, Copies of academic and professional certificates and ID card should be submitted in a sealed envelope and addressed to;
Makueni County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 49 – 90300
Or delivered by hand at the reception desk at Makueni County Public Service Board Offices located past Makueni Girls, Opposite Wote Technical Training Institute to be received on or before Monday, 3rd June, 2019.
All applicants are required to obtain clearance from the following Institutions;
The Criminal Investigation Department (CID).
The Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).
The Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original National Identity cards, Certificates and Testimonials at the interview.
The Makueni County Government is an equal opportunity employer; Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities and other disadvantaged persons are encouraged to apply.
Affirmative action as stipulated in the constitution shall be applied.