Pharmaceutical Technologist Superintendent Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Jobs, Career Outsourcing Limited Jobs
Our client a Pharmaceutical Company is seeking to recruit a Pharmaceutical Technologist Superintendent.
Line Manager to: Pharm Techs, Healthcare Advisors, Beauty Assistants/Advisors.
Brief Job Description:
- To provide the professional Pharmacy lead & fulfill Pharm Tech Superintendent responsibilities within the store, ensuring all professional, ethical & legal obligations are met & exceeded.
- To pro-actively develop effective external professional working relationships to support the growth & development of the Pharmacy business.
- Accountable to the Store manager for the development & delivery of Pharmacy Professional Services.
- Providing exceptional Patient care at all times.
- Accountable to the Pharmacy Manager for the delivery & development of all Professional services, together with exceeding store deliverables (KPIs) agreed with Head office.
- To actively lead the development of instore Professional services & mentor/support the pharmacy team in promoting and operating these services.
- Monitor and co-ordinate the Pharmacy professional training of pharmacy team members.
- Help to co-ordinate and support the induction of new Pharmacy team members.
- Drive personal development by fully contributing to own performance review and development plan
- Support the recruitment process when the need arises, including involvement with interviews as appropriate for Pharmacy staff.
- Ensure the timely and accurate submission to the Pharmacy Manager of all professional pharmacy information required by Head Office.
- To help facilitate the planning and organization of the Pharmacy store team to provide high standards of professional customer service and completion of operational tasks.
- Ensure all Pharmacy stock ordering and control procedures are consistently followed.
- Ensure adherence to all legal & professional requirements throughout the business, carrying out reviews, audits and appraisals to meet professional standards.
- Monitor Pharmacy professional presentation standards throughout the store and ensure the Company standard is delivered.
- Help and support the store standards audit process and the resulting action plans.
- Undertake any other duties appropriate to the post, as agreed by the Pharmacy Manager.
- Pharmacy Diploma and registration with PPB
- At least 6 years’ experience in a similar field
- Professionally astute
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Good interpersonal/relationship-building skills
- Actively undertakes CPD
- Up-to-date knowledge of current guidelines and pharmacy-related issues
- Previous experience in Retail Management
- Proactive /Organized & Honesty/Integrity
- Articulate and Numerate
- Flexible approach to duties and teamwork
- Good time management
- Ability to work to targets
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proven Leadership Skills and Management Abilities
- Approachable and Friendly
- Enthusiastic and Willing to Learn
- Influencing and Motivating Skills
- Ability to work in other Pharmacies, when requested, to cover for sickness/holidays & to gain additional experience
- Regular attendance at conference calls, business meetings and appropriate training sessions on and off-site, when required.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.