Planning Officer Jobs, Logistics Jobs, Warehousing Jobs, Jobs in Kampala, Lee & Myles Jobs
Our client is one of the leading FMCG manufacturers in East Africa. They seek to recruit a highly talented Kenyan to work in their subsidiary in Kampala Uganda in the capacity of Planning Officer.
Salary: Ksh 60,000 – 90,000
Department: Planning & Logistics Department
Location: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Planning & Logistics Manager
The company will offer the following benefits to successful candidates:
- Housing allowance
- Travel tickets
- Medical cover
Overall purpose of the Job:
Responsible for Production planning and FG logistics
- To prepare monthly production plan.
- To monitor daily stock status of depots and plan production accordingly.
- To ensure daily production plan compliance monitoring
- To prepare MIS reports related to planning and logistics
- To coordinate between depots and plan for priorities.
- To ensure no stock out at depots
- To generate Batch cards for production
- To prepare Special Products Requisitions to Production, or to other locations where stocks are available.
- To plan and prioritize movement of FG from factory to depots.
- To be actively involved in Kaizen activities of the plant.
- To perform any other duties as required by management from time to time.
- Production planning and management of its challenges.
- Logistics acumen
- Supply chain management
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Decision making skills
- SAP/ERP knowledge
- Educational/professional Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
- 5 Years work experience in Production Planning, Logistics, and Warehousing
How to Apply
If you meet the criteria set above and is willing to work in Kampala, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly quoting “PLANNING OFFICER” on the email subject line. Applications closes on 20th June, 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.