Procurement & Stores Clerk Jobs, Procurement Jobs, Stores Jobs, Hotel Jobs, Lee & Myles Jobs
Our client is one of the leading consumer goods manufacturer. They’re looking to fill a position of procurement/Stores Clerk. Ideal candidate for this role must have experience working in hotel or restaurant setup in same or related role.
- Receiving and verifying goods
- Proper record keeping and daily up-date of records
- Issuance of items to the concerned departments
- Raising LPO and monitoring delivered by suppliers
- Tracking item stock levels and maintaining optimum levels for all items
- Timely highlighting of low stock level items for replenishment
- Track, segregate and monitor dead stocks for accountability purposes
- Observe the quality of items issued and received and account on anomalies identified
- Identify, record, store rejected and damaged raw and packaging materials
- Timely prepare, generate and submit weekly and accurate reports to Line Manager
- Diploma/Degree – Supplies Management/Stores Management
- Relatable experience – similar industry experience
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in similar role in a hotel or restaurant business
- Strong analytical skills
- Leadership Skills
- Result’s Oriented with keen attention to details
- Ability to multi-task
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are advised to send their applications to email@example.com clearly quoting “PROCUREMENT/STORE CLERK” on the email header. Applications should reach us not later than 15th June 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you don’t hear from us by 30th June, 2019.