Production Manager Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Mechanical Engineering Jobs, Jobs in Nairobi, Corporate Staffing Services Jobs
Our client is a leading manufacturer of high-quality mattresses and furniture in Kenya. They seek to hire a production manager to oversee the planning and coordination of the production processes and ensure production runs smoothly and efficiently and finished products meet quality standards.
Job Title: Production Manager – Spring Mattresses
- Production planning and implementing the most efficient, reliable and cost-effective production schedules and engineering processes to meet production requirements.
- Analyze daily, weekly, and monthly and sales orders and plan production/work orders/schedule and processes and ensure execution to meet production targets.
- Review orders progress and adjust production schedules as appropriate.
- Review and recommend modifications to production processes and operations to make sure that production output, standards, and quality targets are achieved.
- Monitor and recommend necessary changes to the layout of plant, machinery and production processes and methods for any new equipment, materials or components.
- Review and recommend appropriate measures to control and minimize waste levels.
- Review production practices, methods, processes, equipment and facilities and make proposals for improvements to ensure that they are the most efficient and effective available
- Responsible for process improvement & productivity
- Manages and supervises departments personnel activities
- Implementation of policies in order to achieve the departmental and company objectives
- Ensure the manufacturing of products or goods is conducted efficiently, safely and meets the organization’s standards
- Must have a Degree in Engineering (Industrial), Mechanical engineering or related field
- At least 5 years’ experience as a production manager
- Must have experience in Mattress Industry
- Knowledgeable in all areas of furniture production
- Good at providing innovative solutions to problems in production
- Good supervisory skills
How to Apply