Property Manager Jobs, Business Administration Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi
- Responsible for timely rent collection and proper reporting to ensure arrears and bad debts are minimized.
- Direct and control all personnel and resources to ensure properties are properly maintained and management company objectives are met
- Update and organize all information relating to properties and tenants including building plans, regulatory certificates, statutory documents and tenancy agreements
- Maintain a record and contacts of all service providers eg, security, electricians, plumbers , garbage collectors etc.
- Undertaking any ad hoc duties associated with the accounts function, including maintaining financial files and records.
- Ensuring financial transactions are properly recorded and entered into the computerized accounting systems
- Ensuring regular invoicing, receive and receipt payment
- Ensuring all filing is done in a timely, accurate and organized manner
- Carrying out other related tasks as might be required from time to time
- Degree/Diploma in Business Administration or related field
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office. Knowledge and experience in using Accounting Software packages such as Pastel, Sage, QuickBooks will be an added advantage.
- The suitable candidate should be of unquestionable integrity and mature
- They should also be dynamic and a team player
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a pressurized environment
- Have high good attention to detail
- A track record of successful property mmanagement
- Excellent Planning and Organizing skills
How To Apply
Kindly send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org