Sacco Secretary Jobs, Secretary Jobs, Legal Jobs, IG Sacco Jobs
The job holder shall be responsible for providing secretarial services to the Board and legal advisory services to the Board and Management on issues of law, compliance and corporate governance.
- Bachelor’s degree in any business related field.
- Higher National Diploma/Diploma in Law will be an added advantage.
- Degree/Diploma/Certificate in Co-operative Management will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in computer skills.
- MUST be a Certified Public Secretary (CPS-K).
- Minimum five (5) years legal experience, 3 years as a company secretary.
- Sound knowledge on Co-operative Act, Sacco Act, Industrial and Commercial Law.
- Aged between 30-40 years
- MUST be compliant with chapter 6 of the constitution.
How To Apply
Interested applicants who meet the prerequisite requirements should send their application letters together with an updated CV, Copies of their National ID, copies of certificates and testimonials to the below address so as to reach on or before Friday 7th June, 2019.
IG (Invest & Grow) Sacco Society Ltd
IG PLAZA, MURULI ROAD, BEHIND POSTA/TELEKOM KENYA LTD
P.O. BOX 1150-50100. KAKAMEGA, KENYA
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NOTE: IG (Invest & Grow) Sacco Society Limited is an Equal opportunity employer.