Sales & Marketing Executive Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi
Purpose Of The Position
Our client a tours and travel company is looking for a sales and marketing lady
The Marketing Executive is responsible for making and implementing the marketing strategies and exceeding the set sales targets for the company.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking online marketing and social media.
- Set up meetings with existing and potential clients and listen to understand their needs and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services offered by the company.
- Create frequent reviews and reports for the sales coming into the company monthly.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate and close businesses on behalf of the company
- Work closely with your department and other departments to make sure we don’t lose a sale or a client.
- Watch out, suggest and work to implement new trends and strategies that will make the company stand out from competition.
- Responsible for the company PR
- Uphold and live the company vision, mission, core values and culture
- Keep the company information confidential at all times
- Look out for tenders and participate in the application and submission
- Participate in the tender opening sessions.
- Contribute to articles to be featured in the company newsletter.
- excellent communication skills;
- diplomacy and tact;
- innovation and energy with a desire to drive others;
- commitment to people management;
- sound judgment with attention to detail;
- competent IT skills;
- strong organizational skills;
- resilience to cope with long hours and pressure at peak times;
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in a tours and travel company.
How to apply
Kindly send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title ‘Sales tours’