Sales Representative Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Amplus International Jobs
AMPLUS INTERNATIONAL LTD is a corporate events management and marketing agency with operations in Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania since 2013. We are pleased to invite applications from interested and qualified applicants for the SALES REPRESENTATIVE position for one of our clients in the construction industry.
Location: Kenya (Kasarani, Utawala, Roasters, Ruaka, Kitengela, Embu, Juja, Nakuru, Eldoret, Kisumu and Murang’a)
- Build and sustain rapport with the outlet sales staff and the outlet owners
- Generate orders and ensure timely delivery of products
- Ensure brand visibility by placing and maintaining POSM
- Ensure company assets are well safeguarded and used for the assigned purpose
- Submit reports including daily product & cash reconciliations
- Any other duty assigned by the Team Leader
- Experience in selling construction materials/products is KEY
- Confident with excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proactive, reliable, honest and sales oriented person
- Computer literate and proficient in operating a smart phone
- At least a Diploma in sales or any other related course
- Applicants residing in the target towns have an added advantage
How To Apply
If you are up to the task and meet the above qualifications, please submit your CV and Cover letter with SALES REPRESENTATIVE as the file name to email@example.com on or before 29th May 2019. Only those who qualify for the position will be contacted.
NB: The application/recruitment is free.