Senior Water and Sanitation Officer Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Konza Technopolis Jobs
Ref No: KoTDA/HRO3/2019
- Maintaining water and sanitation facilities for Konza Technopolis
- Supervising consultants and contractors appointed by the Authority to implement water and sanitation projects and programmes in Konza Technopolis
- Supervising and inspecting water and sanitation construction works;
- Reviewing water and sanitation designs for development plans.
- Providing water and sanitation engineering advice to the Authority.
- At least four (4) years’ work experience in water and sanitation in public service or private sector;
- Bachelors Degree in water engineering, mechanical engineering, chemical engineering or relevant qualifications from a recognized institution;
- Supervisory Course lasting not less than two (2) weeks from a recognized institution;
- Registered as a Professional Engineer by EBK and a corporate member of the Institution of Engineers of Kenya
- Proficiency in computer applications;
- Demonstrated results in work performance;
- Good communication skills,
- Proficiency in Computer skills;
- Meet the provision of Chapter Six of Constitution
How To Apply
All applications should include the job title, job ref on the subject line of the application email and must be accompanied with a detailed curriculum vitae and copies of relevant certificates. Shortlisted candidates shall be required to comply with requirements of Chapter six of the constitution.
Interested applicants should apply online at Human Capital Business Solutions: www.hcbskenya.com
All applications should be received before/on Monday 10th June 2019.
KoTDA is an equal opportunity employer.
The Authority is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution – Chapter 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenya’s diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities. Therefore, qualified women, youth, the marginalized and people living with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.