The Mater Misericordiae Hospital is seeking to fill the above position. Reporting to the IT Manager, the successful applicant will be responsible for the following responsibilities amongst others:
- Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements with the Head of ICT.
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analysing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
- Encodes project requirements by converting work flow information into computer language.
- Programs the computer by entering coded information.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
- Maintains historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
- Maintains user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Ensures operation of equipment by following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field.
- Programing experience with PHP frameworks like Laravel, Symfony or CodeIgnitor on Linux Red Hat/CENTOS.
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages.
- Linux Operating System experience and certification(s) will be an added advantage.
- Over 3 years working experience as a software developer in a busy environment.
How To Apply
If you are interested in the above positions and you meet the requirements listed, please send your application together with a detailed CV, to email@example.com
Indicate on the subject line of the position applied. Include your current and expected salary on the CV.
Mater Misericordiae Hospital does not use agents or require any form of payment in the recruitment process. Mater is an equal opportunity employer.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Candidates who had previously applied need not to reapply.