Statistician Jobs, ICT Jobs, IG Sacco Jobs
The job holder shall be responsible with the designing and applying statistical techniques for collecting, orgarnizing, analyzing and interpreting data to provide usable information.
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics/Applied mathematics/Actuarial Science/Economics/Computer science or a related field.
- Degree/Diploma/Certificate in Co-operative Management will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in computer skills.
- Previous experience of working with an ERP system preferred.
- Experience in business analytics and financial modeling desirable.
- Minimum three (3) years relevant experience in the financial sector.
- Sound knowledge of SACCO laws and regulations
- Strategic thinker with good business acumen and ability to analyze data
- Aged between 30-40 years
- MUST be compliant with chapter 6 of the constitution.
How To Apply
Interested applicants who meet the prerequisite requirements should send their application letters together with an updated CV, Copies of their National ID, copies of certificates and testimonials to the below address so as to reach on or before Friday 7th June, 2019.
IG (Invest & Grow) Sacco Society Ltd
IG PLAZA, MURULI ROAD, BEHIND POSTA/TELEKOM KENYA LTD
P.O. BOX 1150-50100. KAKAMEGA, KENYA
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NOTE: IG (Invest & Grow) Sacco Society Limited is an Equal opportunity employer.