Stock Audit Clerks/Officers Jobs, Procurement Jobs, Aurum Consultants Jobs
Our client in the FMG sector is looking for Stock Audit clerks/officers who have knowledge and experience in handling stocks with a wide variety of goods and SKU’s. The role is responsible for performing general stores function in the system, receiving and issuing products, maintaining records of stock levels in inventory. The officer will be tasked with management of finished goods, raw goods at inventory and ensuring accuracy and completeness at all times in line with the company policy.
- Ensuring delivery of products are accurate and thus quality & quantity in the system match physical documents as per delivery.
- Pull products against sales orders and issue products in current system based on request specifications.
- Verify inventory levels & keep records to prevent inventory gaps by undertaking regular stock takes.
- Maintain inventory by checking stock to determine inventory levels.
- Ensure proper control of stock in & out of the inventory
- Generate reports, documents and tracks damages and discrepancies on orders received on a daily basis.
- Reports damages and discrepancies for accounting, reimbursement and record-keeping purposes.
- Monitoring the quantities available on stock with a clear picture of the products delivered (to whom and when).
- Reconcile stock levels per bin cards against the system balance and physical count
- Ensuring movement of all products is correctly and properly documented
- Sort and place products or material according to assigned inventory location
- Perform inventory audits as required
- Responsible for preparing the reports on adjustments done to inventories
- Timely communication with other team members for smooth flow of processes
- Degree or Diploma in accounting, purchasing and supplies or procurement. Computer literacy.
- 2 year experience in stock audits with varied SKU’s
- Excellent planning and organizational skill
- A good team player with excellent communication skills
- Ability to organize, multitask and prioritize daily work as assigned by the manager, including tracking and maintaining inventory, and properly completing required audit functions.
- Experience in the manufacturing industry is an added advantage
How to Apply
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 24th May 2019.